· By Amelia Lane
Image from The Planthunter
Yay! It's Friday! Here are five things which kept us happy this week:
1. Reading a good old fashioned magazine instead of surfing the net. Collective Hub is always an inspiring read full of kick ass entrepreneurs, wayfarers and dreamers.
2. Trying our hand at making our home a green paradise. There is plenty of inspiration at The Planthunter blog, including this beauty. If you’re a bit of a black thumb, start with a Zanzibar gem. They need virtually no water and thrive on neglect!
3. Unleashing our inner muse. Elizabeth Gilbert’s Big Magic is fascinating and really digs down into being creative in spite of our fears.
4. Taking a keep cup to get our morning caffeine hit. We really like these from Frank Green - awesome colours and a decent size for tea drinkers.
5. Getting a spring in our step with a gorgeous pair of flats. These will keep us smiling while we are pounding the pavement.