· By Amelia Lane
Image via Jackalope
Yippee! It's (almost) the weekend! Which means it's time to relax, breathe out, grab a coffee and check out some of our favourite things below!
1. Give your skin a nourishing treat after the long winter months This all-rounder is a cult favourite for good reason.
2. Load up on beautiful blood oranges while they are still in season. This salad is a visual feast!
3. Bake a cupcake for a cause! RSPCA cupcake day is on (this) Monday 21 August and is the perfect opportunity to get together with friends or colleagues to raise money for animals in need. Office pup Archie is ex-RSPCA and have you ever seen a dog look prouder than this photo taken on his adoption day?!
4. Light a beautiful scented candle and get cosy. We can't go past this woody Diptyque classic for winter.
5. Dream of a long weekend at Australia’s newest boutique hotel, Jackalope in the Mornington Peninsula. The black infinity pool (pictured above) takes luxe style to a new level!