· By Amelia Lane
Winter Bucket List
It’s the last month of winter in Australia and we’ve left it a bit late to complete everything on our bucket list so we’re shortening it to the five winter memories we still want to make. We’ve designed a FREE Winter Bucket List for you to download and write out some of your own memories you want to make before Spring hits!
On Our Winter Bucket List:
- Invite friends over for a board game night. Order a pizza, break out Taboo, Catan or Cluedo and settle in with a bottle of red wine.
- Stage a movie night at home. Dress code is strictly pajamas only and UGG boots are optional. Start early and have a few movies (agreed on prior!) lined up ready to go. Pull off the doona from the bed, turn down the lights and turn up the sound. Popcorn is non-negotiable obviously!
- Make some homemade mulled wine and take a glass into a hot bubble bath with a good book. Our current favourites include anything by Liane Moriarty, The Dry by Jane Harper and fun, flirty novels by Zoe Foster Blake.
- Bake gingerbread cookies with some jazzy tunes playing on speaker.
- Plan a weekend getaway which involves a combination of the following: a roaring fireplace, a winery, a good Sunday roast and a cosy cabin in the mountains.